Medi-Clay-FX - 90 Vcaps, Premier Research (2839)
Starting at US $24.95
Medi-Clay-FX - 90 Vcaps, Premier Research by
Premier Research Labs
Description of Medi-Clay-FX - 90 Vcaps, Premier Research
Quantum-State Clay to Promote Whole Body Detox* Capsule Form
Medi-Clay-FX™ provides a rare source of calcium bentonite clay that helps promote detoxification. It contains a unique source of bentonite clay called calcium aluminosilicate. Consuming clay internally has a long history of use with outstanding, health-promoting effects and has been used by various ancient cultures.
Unlike most sodium-based bentonites, Medi-Clay-FX™ contains a rare, freshwater-based bentonite believed to be the only known bentonite sourced from the site of an ancient underwater volcanic eruption that was flushed with fresh water for millions of years. This particularly unique smectite form of bentonite clay exhibits powerful absorptive detoxification properties.
At the outer surface of this clay’s distinctive crystalline structure is a negative electrical charge which characterizes Medi-Clay-FX’s highly effective absorptive qualities. When these negatively charged clay molecules meet undesirable positively charged particles, the clay’s ions are exchanged with the positive ions of the undesirable molecule. Once the clay molecules’ charges are electrically satisfied, the clay’s absorptive properties, which have a crystal-like composition, act like a sponge and pull these undesirable substances deep into the clay’s inner structure, trapping them until the body is able to eliminate them.
Due to the clay’s vast interactive surface area, two capsules, taken 3 times daily (with 4 oz of water)are recommended for beneficial results. It is not necessary to hydrate or soak the clay before use.
- Quantum-state, rare desert clay (calcium bentonite) with excellent, proven detoxifying properties
- Obtained from a deep sub-surface mine in the southwestern desert area of the U.S. so it contains no oxidized clay from surface deposits
- Excellent adsorptive and absorptive properties make it ideal for deep cleansing of internal waste
- Highly alkaline pH to help purify blood, lymph and cerebral spinal fluid in the human body*
- Rejuvenates the system by eliminating positively charged toxins, waste products and other noxious substances*
- Excellent for with intestinal cleansing when using Cleanse Powder or Caps
- Even more effective for toxin elimination when used together with Aloe Detox
Ideal Support for the Following:
- Acute or Chronic Diarrhea
- Chemotheraphy-induced Diarrhea (98% effective if taken prior to chemo)
- Inflammatory Bowel Disease and Leaky Gut
- Bacterial Endotoxemia
- Skin Disorders (psoriosis, ezcema, rashes, hives, acne)
- Heavy Metal or Chemical Poisoning
- General Daily Cleansing for Optimal Health
- Allergies (environmental and food)
How Medi Clay FX is Different:
- Blocks the calcium binding site in the intestine which is the common target site of almost every pathogenic and toxic material
- Not contaminated with heavy metals (cadmium, arsenic, mercury), contains no toxic inerts
- Most pure, uniform particle size ideal for targeting the entire milieu of toxic substances
- Does not remove vital nutrients, especially calcium
- 1,760 sq meters per gram- largest surface area for optimal toxin binding
- May increase calcium levels
- Does not increase levels of metals unlike other clay forms
- Hydrophobic and Lipophobic- will not absorb water or fat-soluble nutrients
- Does not interact with medications
- (calcium bentonite - smectite form) with excellent, proven detoxifying properties
- Obtained from a site of an ancient underwater volcanic eruption that was flushed with fresh water for millions of years so it contains no oxidized clay from surface deposits
- Excellent adsorptive and absorptive properties make it ideal for deep cleansing of radiaoctive compounds, heavy metals, and chemicals
- Highly alkaline pH to help purify blood, lymph and cerebral spinal fluid in the human body
- Rejuvenates the system by eliminating positively charged toxins, waste products and other noxious substances
Ingredients in Medi-Clay-FX - 90 Vcaps, Premier Research
Calcium Bentonite Powder 900mg per serving (2 capsules)
Recommended Use for Medi-Clay-FX - 90 Vcaps, Premier Research
Recommended use. Take 2 capsules, 2-3 times daily with 4-8oz oz. of purified water daily before meals.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
The PH Pure Health Co. is licensed to distribute nutritional products manufactured by Premier Nutrition Labs, Austin, TX.