Deltanol Tocotrienols - 60 Soft Gels, Premier Research (0164)
Starting at US $52.99
Deltanol Tocotrienols - 60 Soft Gels, Premier Research by
Premier Research Labs
Description of Deltanol Tocotrienols - 60 Soft Gels, Premier Research
Deltanol is a Delta Tocotrienol Complex (The NEW Vitamin E) designed to provide advanced cardiovascular and circulatory support.
Supports superior cardiovascular and circulatory health
Superior lipid-based cellular nutrition with delta tocotrienol complex (125mg/serving)
Delivers the Premier Nutrition Effect; tests on to all four biofield polarities
Deltanol provides key health support for the following conditions:
- Helps fight chronic inflammation
- Great for headaches and other pain
- Promotes superior cardiovascular and circulatory health including blood pressure
- Superior lipid-based cellular nutrition with delta tocotrienol complex for healthy blood lipid levels including...
- High Cholesterol, Abnormal Lipid Panels, Heart Arrhythmia
- Excellent for Cardiovascular Disease
- Metabolic Syndrome
- Prostate, Skin and Breast Cancer
Key Benefits of Deltanol™:
- Derived from the Annatto Bean, not Palm Oil or Rice Bran oil which contain high traces of tocopherols
- Delta tocotrienols have been proven to most effectively inhibit platelet aggregation and reduce production of enzymes in the arteries that promote plaque formation
- Delta tocotrienols decrease cholesterol production by inhibiting the enzyme HMG-Co A Reductase in the liver that is responsible for the production of cholesterol
- Out of all the tocotrienols, delta has the strongest cholesterol inhibition potency followed by gamma, alpha and beta
- Gamma- and Delta-tocotrienol block the processing of a certain protein that helps control the LDL receptor and genes in charge of cholesterol-creating enzymes
- Gamma- and Delta-tocotrienols, increase the heart’s vascular and metabolic integrity, leading to improved management of metabolic syndrome
- Tocotrienols support healthy triglyceride levels, with delta-tocotrienol having the strongest effect
- Delta tocotrieonols act as anticoagulants, reduce the size of atherosclerotic lesions and inhibit plaque formation
- Superior lipid-based cellular nutrition with delta tocotrienol complex for easy absorption
- Contains small traces of gamma T3 which helps to reduce inflammation.
- Delta tocotrienol is the most powerful antioxidant of the vitamin E family
- Delta tocotrienol is the most effective member of the vitamin E family for reducing endothelial expression of adhesion molecules, thereby preventing the accumulation of inflammatory cells within the arterial wall
- Delta tocotrienol exhibits anti-cancer properties, especially apoptosis (programmed cell death)
NO Toxic Excipients.
Ingredients in Deltanol Tocotrienols - 60 Soft Gels, Premier Research
Each softgel contains:
Proprietary Blend 125mg:
Tocotrienol (predominantly d-delta tocotrienol and gamma tocotrienol)
Other Ingredients: vegetable capsule (gelatin, glycerin, water).
Contains NO: magnesium stearate, corn, milk, soy, salt, sugar, wheat, yeast, artificial colors, flavors or preservatives.
Recommended Use for Deltanol Tocotrienols - 60 Soft Gels, Premier Research
Adults: Take 1 softgel daily or as recommended by a healthcare professional. Start with 2-3 caps or more daily and then reduce as you see results. Best taken 4 hours away from other forms of Vitamin E.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
The PH Pure Health Co. is licensed to distribute nutritional products manufactured by Premier Nutrition Labs, Austin, TX.