Castor Oil - 8 fl oz, Premier Research (1505)
Starting at US $14.49
Castor Oil - 8 fl oz, Premier Research by
Premier Research Labs
Description of Castor Oil - 8 fl oz, Premier Research
For external use. Premium grade castor oil from India (no alkali); great for castor oil packs; immune detox, neurological support and healthy skin.
Our nonhybrid castor beans are still grown by traditional herbal masters in the dense, central forests of India in fertile, luxurious soil and pure air. This premier quality castor oil is guaranteed to contain the full range of highly active, undamaged healing phytochemicals including ricinoleic acid and undecylenic acid. Now this previously inaccessible grade of castor oil is available to you.
Therapeutic-Grade Castor Oil
- Cold-pressed, certified organic, not solvent extracted, (unbleached, undeodorized) from Kerala, India, grown and extracted the same way for over 8,500 years
- Rich in ricinoleic acid, a unique, highly potent, immune-specific fatty acid
Used for thousands of years by many cultures for detoxification of organs/glands, especially skin conditions
Take internally to help alleviate constipation
Exceptional for warm water enemas
- Used externally as a castor pack to promote healthy bowel eliminations, better digestion, regular menstrual cycles, lymphatic circulation and drainage
Ingredients in Castor Oil - 8 fl oz, Premier Research
100% Extra Virgin, Cold-Pressed Castor Oil, nitrogen-flushed to maintain peak freshness.
Recommended Use for Castor Oil - 8 fl oz, Premier Research
Castor Oil Pack Instructions
How to Use a Castor Oil Pack
• Quantum Castor Oil (8 oz.) – Premier Quality from India
• Quantum Cotton Flannel – 3 sheets of organic cotton flannel (natural beige); no toxic bleaches, pesticides or chemicals
• Plastic Sheet – a plastic sheet (such as a garbage bag), plus a bath towel and a few safety pins or large elastic bandage
• Electric heating pad (for dry, not moist heat) – to gently heat the castor oil pack while it is in place on the body. We recommend tying 2 EMF Diffuser Tags (about 2 inches apart) near the plug end of the cord of the heating pad to disperse the toxic electromagnetic field of AC current (60 cycles/second).
• Gallbladder Nano-Detox™ – For use after the castor oil pack
Instructions For Use
1. Prepare 3 layers of cotton flannel. Fold or cut the cloth into three thicknesses, creating a 3-layer pad (on average, about 6” x 8” per sheet) to cover the area to be treated. For example, to use a castor oil pack over the abdominal area, the size of the flannel cloth would be 10 inches long by 8 inches wide (3 sheets thick). The packs can be small, smaller or slightly larger (up to 12” x 10”).
2. Cut a plastic sheet. Cut a plastic sheet so it is somewhat larger than the flannel cloth. The plastic is used to protect the heating pad from getting oily. Using a plastic garbage bag normally works fairly well, but it is best to avoid using plastic grocery bags, since they are usually printed with ink on one side which can dissolve and spread when exposed to castor oil.
3. Saturate cloth with castor oil. Place the flannel cloth on top of the plastic sheet. Then saturate it with castor oil (about 3-4 tablespoons). The cloth should be wet but not dripping. The saturated cloth should then be placed directly on the skin with the plastic sheet on top of it. Your plastic sheet should cover the entire exterior of the saturated flannel, since castor oil is likely to stain any fabric it touches.
4. Place heating pad over plastic sheet. Then, place a heating pad over the top of the plastic sheet on either a low or medium setting, or higher if it is comfortable. The heat will promote absorption, increase circulation, and help the body to relax. This is generally left in place for approximately 30 to 60 minutes (up to 1 1/2 hours). You may place a bath towel over the top of the heating pad to help hold in heat and an elastic bandage to hold it in place.
5. Gallbladder Nano-DetoxTM – Take ½ teaspoon in ¼ cup water immediately after using a castor oil pack; this helps to gently cleanse acidic secretions that may be released after a castor oil pack.
6. Wash Off Area. After using the castor oil pack, cleanse the skin using a wash cloth and a small amount of Premier Liquid Soap. Washing the area helps clear acidic waste products which may have been released.
Castor Oil Pack Without Heat. An alternative method is to apply the castor oil pack without heat, using a towel wrapped around the body (with safety pins to hold it in place). This can be left on for several hours, overnight or for an entire 24-hour period.
Re-Use of the Same Castor Oil Pack.
Each cotton flannel pack may be used only once because, during the course of treatment, the pack gradually absorbs waste products. Therefore, after use, discard the pack. It is not recommended to try to wash out the pack for re-use.
Frequency of Castor Oil Packs.
In general, the castor oil packs are used 2 to 4 times per week, for 30 to 60 minutes (up to 1 ½ hours) per session, for 3 to 6 weeks or longer. At first, it may work better to skip a day in between the use of each pack, rather than using them on consecutive days.
If you are a sensitive person, you may want to use the packs on alternating days for the first week or so and for smaller amounts of time (such as 15 to 30 minutes only per session). Later, the packs may be used more frequently and/or for longer periods of time (for 1 to 1½ hours per session).
The use of castor oil packs is typically gentle, without side effects. Cleansing reactions, such as a rash, are rare. If they occur, it may be necessary to temporarily stop or decrease the frequency or length of time of using the packs.
To thoroughly support the body during the time that you are using castor oil packs, we also recommend taking the Super Nutrient Trio (three key foundation products for comprehensive nutritional support) and HM Nano-Detox™ (1/2 tsp. in 1/4 cup water daily).
Caution: Heat should not be used in conditions where it is normally contraindicated, such as appendicitis, diabetic neuropathy or over the abdomen during pregnancy. However, the castor oil pack may be used without heat in these cases.
Castor oil packs are one of those rare self help procedures that cannot be used too much. Many people choose to continue to use castor oil packs periodically throughout their lives.
How does it work?
The multiple layers of flannel saturated with quantum-state castor oil are theorized to induce a high frequency resonant effect which allows the castor oil to deeply penetrate cells, helping to trigger a release of internal waste products.
This resonant effect can penetrate even into the “no man’s land” between the GAG’s (glycosaminoglycans) and the lymphatic system where waste products may otherwise remain for a lifetime. Quantum Castor Oil packs help create a profound shift toward quantum resonance.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
The PH Pure Health Co. is licensed to distribute nutritional products manufactured by Premier Nutrition Labs, Austin, TX.